Use Colour Contact Lenses To Add A Dash Of Colour To Your Eyes
For those who like change and love to experiment with their looks, color contact lenses are the best option for them to do so, and that is in a jiffy. Tint technology is generally used in these lenses. Anyone can wear these unique lenses irrespective of the need for either prescription or a vision correction lens.
However, there are color disposable contact lenses for people requiring vision correction also and choices are available in plenty. These lenses can be divided into five following types:
- Filtering light– This one is ideal for sportsmen as the tints mute others e.g. let us say you are a cricket player. The light-filtering tint enhances the proximity of the ball that you are using and will make it easier for you to see the ball more clearly resulting in improved performance.
- Color– To create the most striking change in your look, tints are the best bet. For those who want to change the look of their eye entirely e.g. from black to blue, the person can use a tint to fulfill his/her desire. It is more necessary for people with dark eyes as light tints will not be able to hide the original one.
- Costume– These lenses come in special shapes which will not only change the look of your eye but also change the shape of it by adding special effects e.g. if you like to portray a cat eye appearance ( which is quite popular also ), then these lenses will provide the exact look as these are opaque.
- Visibility– It is very light tinted and hardly makes an influence on your eye. It only helps to see the lens better in the time of removing as well as inserting it into the eyes. Generally, these are of either light green or light blue.
- Enhancement– These are quite darker than their ‘visibility’ counterparts are. People use it to enhance the originality of their eye e.g. if you have black eyes, these lenses will make your eyes more black with a touch of shimmer.
Related: Coloured Contact Lenses